Boutiques span throughout the coast of Nayarit, offering crafts and popular souvenirs, fine jewelry and designer clothing from all over the world
Experience a touch of class, originality and tradition when you go out shopping in Riviera Nayarit. You'll find authentic treasures exclusively produced in our region and live memorable experiences while you find elegant gifts and charmingly detailed souvenirs.
Businesses and shops span throughout the coast of Nayarit, offering every single thing imaginable, from the most typical crafts and popular souvenirs, to fine jewelry and designer clothing from all over the world.
You can easily find a surfboard, fine Mexican art, Thai furniture, Huichol craftwork, typical local candy, exotic fruits, hand-made hats, guayaberas (loose-fitting shirts), fine linens, traditional jewelry and exclusive designer clothing.
The discriminating shopper in Sayulita will find everything from authentic souvenirs and traditional Huichol art to high fashion, fine jewelry, even surfboards as art. There is also a weekly, eclectic market for souvenirs, handcrafts and gifts.
Among the popular shops and galleries:
• Galeria Tanana: Its names after the Huichol goddess of life "Tanana," this is a unique specialized in Huichol art and high fashion jewelry.
• Art de Sayulita: gallery of local and national fine art
• Bookstore Sayulita: new and used
• Jalu Gallery: paintings and design
• Joyeria Sol: handcrafted jewelry from Sayulita
• La Hamaca: traditional Mexican fold art and textiles
• Lilas Safiro: elegant clothing
• Mexica Teahui: custom-made jewelry
• My Jewellery Shop: handmade pieces using natural stones, silver, glass...
• Pachamma/Les Gazelles: boutique gallery featuring Tahitian black pearls
• Revolución del Sueño: Mexican history and clash of cultures.